Monday, April 16, 2012

CD Cover




Here it is.....I chose to recreate my favorite band's live album from 97, a compilation of a few different concerts they performed that year. For those of you unfamiliar with the band Phish, they are a little eccentric and different, which is why I chose an interesting and humorous photo for the cover. I chose the image of the band performing live for the back because it is the epitome of what Phish stands for and I felt it looked interesting next to the funny image on the front. I had a little trouble with the font, I think because both images are so busy?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed this the first time around... Remember to observe your margins! Legibility is an issue on the playlist... Back of Jewel case is part of the project too...

    ReplyDelete