Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wasif Hanif

Hey All,

I was born and raised in Karachi, Pakistan. I had a well-rounded childhood

Participating in school, extracurricular activities and always making time for interests.

In June of 1999, I moved to the United States. Since my background and education

Was focused on technology, I began working in technology related fields. Some of

These jobs did not utilize all of my skills, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make

in order to gain the work experience. In reference to my academic qualifications, I completed my high school education in Pakistan. I am fluent in many languages, including: English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. As a student I studied the English subject since elementary school. In

1997, I graduated from high school with highest honors. My main focus in high school}

was science. I took numerous classes in the science and mathematics related fields.

These courses interested me and I was able to 'excel in them. Although education was my

main focus, I always made room for extracurricular activities once I completed my undergraduate studies, I took some time off to explore my interest. I focus my major on the IT profession gained admission in BS for Computer science in Mercy College that was the decision which caused me It was the first time I moved to another Country to study. The campus had a variety of people of different cultures, languages and backgrounds. I met many people from different places and this course will help me to communicate with other business professionals this experience helped me to work easily with people of different personalities. The official language in the college was English, so that helped me to improve my

English as well. I would like to 'gain admission to this program in order to enhance my leadership and strategic thinking for my future i this field. T is program can lead me in such fields as Information Management ·and I believe that with all of the above 'qualifications, I would be a strong candidate. to make a difference in the Information Technology field.

I always had interest in graphic designing field wanted to learn how to make nice design on computer. So this class seems to be perfect fit for my thirst of knowledge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wasif... Welcome! Did you first earn an undergraduate degree in Pakistan, then move to the US?

    ReplyDelete