Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eric Katz class bio

Hello class,

My name is Eric Katz and I'm here talking this class as the first of my last two electives needed for graduation, just 6 more classes total . In addition to needing the credit for graduation, I am hoping this class will provide some additional skills to help me both professionally and personally. I work for Yale New Haven Health System in the business office. As part of job, I am tasked with creating various types of reports ranging from simple narratives to more complex charts and schedules. I would like to gain skills in this class that would allow me to create more aesthetically pleasing presentations. I have seen numerous occasions where great information is presented but not in a visually pleasing manor; this in turn causes the audience to "tune out" so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric... Welcome....You are so right! Many many jobs require that you have the ability to produce good graphic presentations... This class will definitely be a help in that regard. I'm glad you are taking it!

    ReplyDelete